ZenTest 3.6.0: Turbocharge Your Tests
- zentest automatically writes your missing code based on simple naming rules.
- unit_diff compares expected results from actual results and allows you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.
- autotest continuously runs in the background, running relevant tests as soon as you modify a file. It’s probably the most popular component of the ZenTest package. With RedGreen, you’ll even get colorized tests!
- multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great for compatibility checking!
- Test::Rails provides even more comprehensive testing support for your Rails projects.
Version 3.6.0 has improved support for RSpec, Camping, and Rails, including other enhancements and bug fixes.
To install the ZenTest gem:
gem install ZenTest -y