Coderpath: Weekly Ruby-Focused Interview and Discussion Podcast
Coderpath is a weekly podcast by Ruby developers Miles Forrest and Curtis McHale where they typically interview a different Ruby developer and discuss some of their current work. Most of the episodes are in an interview format and guests so far include a handful of Ruby developers you'll know (such as DHH and Ryan Bates).
The latest episode is a 35 minute interview with Wayne E Seguin, the developer of Ruby Version Manager. Before that was yours truly, sounding like a total crackhead. Coming up next week is Obie Fernandez of HashRocket.
Here are the episodes so far:
- Episode 1: DHH (of Rails fame)
- Episode 2: It's All About the Learning
- Episode 3: Off to MountainWest RubyConf
- Episode 4: Ryan Bates (of RailsCasts fame)
- Episode 5: Peter Cooper (of dubious fame)
- Episode 6: Wayne E Seguin
Naturally, you can subscribe via iTunes or use their direct podcast feed with your favorite podcatching software. You can also follow the podcast on Twitter, which is useful because they often request questions to ask people before recording the show.