Final Entries in the Ruby Inside $100 + $15 Contest
These are all the valid entries into the first prize contest from which one random winner will be chosen:
1. Setting Up a Rails Development Environment and Deploying to Textdrive by Jordan McKible.
2. Anatomy of an Attack Against Rails 1.1.4 by Evan Weaver.
3. Top 13 Ruby on Rails Presentations from TechKnow Zenze.
4. Noobies First Impression of His First RoR Project by Shane Thomas.
5. Ruby/Tk Client for SOAP Server by Satish Talim.
6. Ruby-Prof and Call Graphs by Pat Eyler.
7. Profile and Ruby-Prof: Getting Specific by Pat Eyler.
8. Security Threat Last Week by Nick Seiger.
9. Finding Out Who Called a Partial in Rails by Michael Mahemoff.
10. A Perl of Great Price by Rick DeNatale.
11. Scriptaculous Rails from TechKnow Zenze.
12. Rails Is Growing Up by Ben Curtis.
13. 3 Skills to Make You A More Valuable Rails Developer by Matt Margolis.
14. Ruby or Rails Cheat Sheets from TechCheatSheets.com.
15. PuneRuby's SOAP Server and Client by Satish Talim.
16. Ruby/Tk by Satish Talim.
17. 10 Reasons Why Rails Will Succeed by Larry Myers.
18. Ruby Isn't Always Dynamic by Chris Carter.
19. Using Simile Timeline with Ruby on Rails views by Duncan Beevers.
20. Writing a Typo Sidebar Test First in Rails by Paul Ingles.
21. How Dynamic Finders Work by Josh Susser.
22. Magic Join Model Creation by Josh Susser.
23. Migration Wars: The Model Strikes Back by Jon Leighton.
24. Lite Rails: The DBA's Toolkit by Chris Carter.
These are the entrants into the second prize contest, one of who will be chosen at random:
1. Duncan Beevers (though not if he wins the first prize)
2. Galen Ward
3. Tim Shadel
4. Matthias Von Rohr
5. Satish Talim (though not if he wins the first prize)
6. Scott Meade
The draw itself happens in the next post!