Did you miss the Scotland on Rails conference this year? No need to fret though, as Engine Yard are hosting videos of all the presentations made at this popular conference. With 27 presentations covering topics from deployment to testing, there is something here for everyone.
This is an awesome way to “catch up” with the spirit of what’s been going on at some of the recent conferences, especially as a few of the talks have been given elsewhere too (such as RailsConf). Enjoy!
Day 1 – Friday Presentations
- Getting Git: Getting Effective Project Management by Scott Chacon
- Implementing Geo-Awareness by Jim Remsik
- Building Blocks of Modularity by Jim Weirich
- Ruby on the Couch Eating Potatoes by Alexander Lang
- Merb and Rails 3.0 by Yehuda Katz
- TDD: It’s More Than Just “Testing” by Evan Light
- Cannelloni Beats Spaghetti (Or Structure is Good for You) by Bruce Scharlau
- Working Outside-in with Cucumber and RSpec by Joseph Wilk
- Glasgow Green Map as a Community Project by Kevin McDonagh and Joseph Wright
- Selenium on Rails by Eric Smith
- PIT: Rails in the Enterprise by Abdel A.