Euruko 2010 Presentations
Florian Hanke got in touch to tell me that presentations and photos from the recent Euruko 2010 European Ruby conference are now online.
http://euruko2010.heroku.com/ shows off the presentations awesomely! Videos and slides are available for most of them and the video/audio is of a high quality.
- Continuous Integration and Why You Need It — Nicolas (foca) Sanguinetti
- Getting and loading code: current state of packaging & best practices — Mislav Marohnić
- Building a search engine with Ruby — Florian Hanke
- Why Bundler? — Yehuda Katz
- Remodelling a Facebook game — Tim Lossen
- Putting the static back into Ruby — Tomasz Stachewicz
- Anatomy of Ruby i18n — Sven Fuchs
- Matz's Keynote — Matz!